Hohepa Auckland was established in 1996 and operates a number of residential homes in Titirangi. At present, Hohepa Auckland has seven homes on adjoining properties.
The main aim of this service is to provide a comfortable and secure home environment for each service user in which he or she can live interdependently with others. Hohepa endeavours to meet the needs of each individual. Residential services may be provided at Hohepa or in the persons own home.
The seven homes at Hohepa Auckland are:
- Christopher House (established 1997)
- Parzival House (established 2000)
- Lavender Cottage (established 2002)
- Daffodil Cottage (established 2005)
- Magnolia House (established 2007)
- Gabriel House (established 2009)
- Michael House (established 2012)
Lavender Cottage provides a specific environment to support two people who have Prader-Willi Syndrome.
Hohepa Auckland is certified under the Health and Disability Services (Safety) Act 2001 to provide Residential Disability Services *Intellectual.
For all enquiries please contact the General Manager Hohepa Auckland.